Saturday, October 11, 2014

Crystal Bridal Jewelry Sets Hotsale Necklace+earrings Classic Jewelry Wedding Accessory, Party Jewelry

41pBpn3TNEL
Multicolor water drop big crystal rhinestone Earrings Studs Dangling earrings

13


 



Pls note there is no package on the picture.

Necklace and earring only

Length of necklace:43cm

Size of earrings:6cm*1.5cm


Gender: Women

Style: Trendy


Occasion: Wedding

Jewelry Sets Type: Necklace/Earrings

This item is just as pictured, but better in person. It is for my wedding, and it looks great with my dress! I’m so thankful to the seller for the fast shipping, and especially thankful for the cushioned packaging. I was assured the item would arrive safely and it did. Thank you so much for your jewelry! When I have another special event I will think of you, your store, and your great service! ^_^





Painful urination is often a symptom of poor penis health. Here’s what to do about it.




Erika

New! Rose Gold Swarovski Tennis Bracelet, Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, Crystal Bridal Jewelry by Blucha http://t.co/ukbAH4OlED #jewelryonetsy



No comments:

Post a Comment