Monday, October 13, 2014

Personalized Wedding Photo Album " This day I will Marry my friend " holds 200 4x6 photos

51f6jlm%2BNSL
Chris Amos Photography // Sample Wedding Album

13


 



Elegant laser engraved words onto leather photo album for the bride and groom holding 200 4″ x 6″ Front covers holds 3×3 photograph. Front design displays their favorite picture with the words . ” This day I will Marry my friend the one, I laugh with, live for , dream with and love… Add both names with date above photo;

To show off the priceless wedding day or anniversary photo memories, it’s a wedding or anniversary gift they’ll treasure. Personalization is included in the price of the frame; a beautiful gift for the new couple.







Many people try to hedge their case while filing bankruptcy, this will only hurt you in the long run. Here are several mistakes to avoid when filing bankruptcy.



No comments:

Post a Comment