Sunday, October 5, 2014

1.25 Carat Round Brilliant Cubic Zirconia CZ Sterling Silver 925 Wedding Engagement Ring Size 4 to 11

41cyVuhVs6L
25$ Princess brilliant D FL 0.39Ct Lab Grown Diamond Solid 10K White Gold 420 Ring Synthetic

13


 



Fabulous Sterling Silver 925 engagement ring with Cubic Zirconia. The center stone is a 1.25 carat round brilliant cut. The ring is rhodium plated as well and comes with a FREE RING BOX!!






“The purpose of life it to matter – to count, to stand for something, to have it make some difference that we lived at all.” – Leo Rosten – This is a powerful quote and got me asking myself the question do I stand for something? Here are a few of the things that I stand for that mean a lot for me. It is my hope you will share and answer the question Do you stand for something in the comments area below?




1.25 Carat Round Brilliant Cubic Zirconia CZ Sterling Silver 925 Wedding Engagement Ring Size 4 to 11

No comments:

Post a Comment